Steel strain profiles Arfen series VE - strain profiles custom-made for bridges and overpasses.
Can be performed based on several types of supporting profile can have different sizes of V - shaped rubber inserts on deformation - / 40mm and 50mm.
To the bearing profile as fastening elements can be welded to the anchor plates, lugs, studs Nelson, and the like. If desired, the profile can be equipped with a shuttering plates.
The profile can be equipped with a sine plate to reduce the noise of traffic. All profiles in this series can be equipped with flat top plate for use in the deformation profile under the ballast (for bridges and overpasses with railway, tramway or other rail transport).
It is also possible to manufacture the repair version for mounting on the anchor studs.
Used in: road bridges, overpasses, viaducts, railway bridges and other structures transportation of any complexity and any structures (reinforced concrete, precast concrete, steel).
The principle of operation Mounted by monolitavia anchors in slab structures on both sides of the expansion joint. Load directly take the longitudinal load-bearing steel profiles. Deformation and waterproofing is ensured by a V - shaped rubber insert.
- Deformation - / 40mm and 50mm.
- Allowable load НК80 and НК100
- Zinc coating not less than 80 microns in two layers, coated with epoxy paint at least 100 microns in two layers
- Profiles custom-made for a customer's technical specifications
- There are several types of the carrier profile (under asphalt pavement, concrete pavement and repair option)
- The length of the continuous beams up to 12 m