Handrail WG42 for business centers
This system raised great solution for interior decoration in public places. Due to its antibacterial additives and dirt repellent properties, the handrail is very easy to keep clean. Moreover, this system can be used in combination with angular and wall protection that allows you to close a design question. Components to the rail WG42 made of stainless steel.
- Vinyl profile 2 mm
- Aluminum profile
- WG033 mount Bracket stainless steel
- WG034 internal and External rotary element stainless steel
1. Before installation it is necessary to measure the desired length of aluminum supporting profile, after cutting off the required length.
2. Mark and drill holes for mounting in aluminium support profile with a diameter of 6-6,5 mm. Mount railing-chisels, made with dowels of the following types, which are not included in the package:
- the base of brick dowel 10х60 (80), screws 6х160;
- the basis of concrete dowel 10х60, screws 6х160;
- the base of the drywall anchors, Molly bolts 6х140.
3. In the next step, you need to drill holes in the wall with the punch (at the rate of 2 bracket 1m/n, but not more than 600 mm between the brackets). For marking use aluminium carrier profile with a pre-prepared mounting holes as a template.
4. To make installation of structural aluminum profile, alternately putting the brackets in front of the holes and securing without tightening the screws or bolts to the corresponding plug.
5. Final fixing with screws (bolts) aluminum supporting profile is performed after the installation of the transitional and final components (end caps, corners).
6. Install all transitional and final components (end caps, corners) to the aluminum prole using the self-drilling screws 3,9х16 DIN 7504 N.
7. After performing all the above actions, it is necessary to produce the final fixing aluminum profile with screws (bolts) to the base of the wall tentatively putting it into its installation position.
8. To produce cutting in the size and installation of decorative vinyl overlays.
9. When the length of the straight sections up to 4 m/n, the installation of aluminum supporting profile and vinyl trim strips needed to make the joint-to-joint and extension 100mm min.
Note: In this model, there is a shock absorbing insert.