WG42 railing System for business centers
This system of rails, an excellent solution for interior decoration in public areas. Due to its antibacterial additives and stain-resistant properties, the handrail is very easy to keep clean. Moreover, this system can be used in combination with corner and wall protection that allows you to close a design question. Accessories, to handrail WG42 made of stainless steel.
- Vinyl profile 2 mm
- Aluminum profile
- WG033 mount Bracket stainless steel
- WG034 Outer and inner rotary element stainless steel
1. Before installation it is necessary to measure the desired length aluminium support profile, after cut off required length.
2. Mark and drill holes for mounting in the aluminum carrier profile with a diameter of 6-6,5 mm. Mounting rails of the fenders is made by the dowels of the following types, which are not included in the package:
- the base of brick dowel 10х60 (80), screws 6х160;
- the base of the concrete dowel 10х60, screws 6х160;
- the base of the drywall anchors, Molly bolts 6х140.
3. In the next step, you need to drill holes in the wall with the punch (based on 2 brackets at 1m/n, but not more than 600mm between supports). For marking use aluminium carrier profile with a pre-prepared mounting holes as a template.
4. To make installation of structural aluminium profile, alternately putting the brackets in front of the holes and securing loosely with screws or bolts to the respective dowel.
5. Final fixation screws (bolts) aluminum supporting profile is done after setting all the transition and the closing elements (plugs, corners).
6. Setting all the transition and the closing elements (plugs, corners) to the aluminium prole using the self-drilling screws 3,9х16 DIN 7504 N.
7. After performing all the above actions, it is necessary to produce the final fixation of the aluminium profile with screws (bolts) to the base of the walls previously exposed in its mounting position.
8. Make the cutting to size and installation of decorative vinyl overlays.
9. When the length of straight sections more than 4 m/n, installation of the aluminium supporting profile and vinyl trim strips necessary to make the butt-to-butt extension and a min of 100mm.
Note: In this model, no shock-absorbing insert.